Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

#22: South Dakota, Leading Ladies Marathon

South Dakota wasn't so friendly to me during the marathon.  I was sick the last few miles and then sick the rest of the day after the marathon and traveling home.  I somehow was able to manage to finish the marathon.

I had a great time before the marathon with a great group of ladies!  We explored Mount Rushmore, Deadwood, SD, the Black Hills, Crazy Horse, and Sturgis, SD.

I am happy to be home and excited to get closer to the halfway mark for the 50 states. Thanks for all of your support!

Ice cream social!

I survived another 26.2 even while sick!

Mt Rushmore!

"Never forget your dreams."

Before the race on the bus...freezing!!

We found a great store in downtown Deadwood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment