Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 3, 2011

#17: Oklahoma, Route 66 Marathon

The 2011 Route 66 Marathon in Tulsa was a special one because we had our own VIP Tent for 50 Staters and Marathon Maniacs and special engraved medals! A special thanks to Annette and Guy for their support and sharing most of the miles with me.  It was a brutal course--freezing, windy, and hilly! The sun never came out and the temperature dropped throughout the race.  So glad to have this one behind me!
Team Ultra Blanton and I
Danielle and I
Pre-race dinner
With the Lululemon Tulsa girls
We did it!!
Rockin out the course
At The Center of The Universe
Gettin my kicks on Route 66!
I found Thunder!!
Annette, Guy, and I

Yes, I took the .3 mile detour for this medallion and a beer!
Don and I
We had a little too much fun with the photo booth at the expo.
My bib # signed by Marathon Maniacs 1, 2, and 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment