Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

#14: Connecticut, Hartford Marathon

At the start of my second double marathon weekend...EPIC!
Dave is FAMOUS!!
This was my second double marathon weekend.  After my first double in April, I had sworn I would not do it again.  It actually is a ton of fun and completely manageable to run a double.  I had a great time with a lot of wonderful people/runners. I met Elisabeth, a first time marathoner early in the marathon and we worked together to finish the marathon.  It's always fun running with a first timer and finishing together!


Candid "point at something" 50 stater/MM pic.
We did it!! Onto marathon #2 of the weekend in Rhode Island!
MM's and 50 staters at the start of the 2011 ING Hartford Marathon.
At the expo with some great 50 stater/MM friends!
Elisabeth and I getting closer to mile 20

Pre-race dinner

Downtown Hartford

We met Kathy from the  Hood to Coast movie and her husband, they are from Portland, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment