Total Pageviews

Friday, October 1, 2010

Nike Women's Half Marathon, 2010

I am running the Nike Women's Half Marathon in less than two weeks in San Francisco.  I am very excited since I've never been to the West Coast.  My mom and I are going to do all of the tourist stuff.  We're going to Napa Valley for wine tours and Alcatraz!  I am looking forward to a little break away from everything and some quality time with my mom.  So far I've found that the women doing this race are such an inspiration.  Nike has a Facebook page and women have been adding photos with captions about why they run.  I can't wait to run alongside other women who run because they can and/or in memory of someone close to their hearts.  I will keep you posted on my adventure to San Fran!

No comments:

Post a Comment